12 Jul Why Choose a Serviced Office over Traditional Office Space?
For start-up, small or growing businesses, working from a serviced office opposed to buying traditional office space can come with a whole host of benefits. We have listed just a few of them below:
1. Flexibility- at Desk Team, all our contracts are flexible and on a 30-day rolling basis, so that you never feel trapped or tied down. Many start-up companies must juggle their priorities in the first few months of their business being up and running, so if you change your mind about office space with us, you’ll never feel like you’re stuck.
2. Packages- unlike some traditional offices, many serviced office contracts come with convenient packaging. At Desk Team we include WIFI, reception services and networking opportunities all in the price of your contract. An optional phone system, photocopying and Virtual Assistant services, are the only additional charges you can opt for.
3. No hidden fees- buying your own office space means you must pay for the internet, rates, electricity and everything in between. With serviced offices, you don’t have to worry about the bills and the hidden fees, it’s all included in the price, which is great for keeping a close eye on all your expenses.
4. Business opportunities- working in serviced offices is an excellent way of networking and meeting new business owners. Sometimes this may lead to new work opportunities which is great for growing your business. New business owners will also have a great source of new contacts that could help your business grow.
5. Security- rather than having to pay out for your own security system, in your own private offices, most serviced offices (including Desk Team) will come with manned CCTV and lockable offices, so that you know your equipment and everything else in your office, is in the safest possible hands.
These are just some of the benefits that come with working from a serviced office, rather than traditional office space, particularly for smaller or start-up companies. If you are interested in finding out more about our flexible working space- then contact us today.